FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCE
Physical science course is to contribute and understand the physical world through qualitative, quantitative methodologies as well as excel in theoretical and experimental concepts. The degree programs are generally structured to provide flexibility for students wanting to focus on a specific field.
• B.Sc (MPCs) - Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science
• B.Sc (MECs) - Mathematics, Electronics, Computer Science
• B.Sc (MSCs) - Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science
• B.Sc (MPC) - Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCE
The purpose of the courses offered is to provide quality education and strong foundation to train the next generation for scientific work force which directly allows the development of novel therapeutic and improves human health through training and scientific process.
• B.Sc (BtMiC) - Bio-Technology, Micro-Biology, Chemistry
• B.Sc (BZC) - Botany, Zoology ,Chemistry
FACULTY OF COMMERCE
This course introduces the students to critical thinking about the commercial and business world around them. It guides them to solve fiscal issues and economic problems. The variations of the courses offered are:
• Bachelor of Commerce ( Computer Applications)
• Bachelor of Commerce (Generals)
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT
This course strives to develop student’s intellectual ability, executive personality and management skills through an appropriate blending of business and general education. It is an ideal set up for those for pursuing family business and start-ups.
• BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
The faculty provides the undergraduate with broad based critical thinking skills on national and international issues. A student has to study Humanities to understand and assimilate the social fabric of many cultures both ancient and contemporary, which helps one to expand ones horizon and enables in gaining fluency in oral and written communication through research, analytical and presentation tools.
• BA (Modern Language, Political Science, Mass communication)
• BA (Modern Language, Psychology, Mass communication)
Rules for Admission
• All students must follow proper Dress code to the college.
• 90% of attendance is mandatory to appear in the University examinations.
• Students have to come to college by 8:20 am. Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the college campus.
• Attendance will be taken in every Hour.
• Married students are strictly not allowed to take admission as it will a distracting for other students. If a students is married after taking admision then they are not allowed to continue in the college.